Ⅰ. Credits Requirements
PDF download (2017-2010)
* A detailed curriculum for each year is available by clicking the link in the table below
Ⅱ. English Language Proficiency
- - Taking a minimum of 5 courses taught in English (Undergraduate Transfer Student : 3 courses)
- - Submission of Official English Test Score
Submission of Official English Test Score For students who entered TOEIC TOEFL TOSEL(A) TEPS IELTS PBT CBT IBT between 2000 and 2004 600 503 177 63 444 502 5.0 2005 or after 650 530 193 70 498 556 5.5
In addition to the language requirement above, international students should demonstrate Korean language proficiency at the Level 4 or higher on the TOPIK.
(This applies to international students entering spring 2011 and after.)
Ⅲ. Graduation Thesis
- Students pursuing Intensive Major must submit Graduation Thesis.
- This requirement does not apply to students in Double Major or Dual Major.